Friday, February 16, 2007

Pacman in Congress????

One of the hottest issues this coming May 2007 election is the decision of Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao to run as Congress on his district in General Santos City. Is he ready for this fight? I watched his interview in Magandang Umaga Bayan, local morning show. He was asked by the host Julius Babao, if Pacquiao will not have hard time being a Congressman since this will entail making laws and legislation. He said that it will not be hard for him since many Congressmen already know this kind of responsibility. He will just vote for a law if he likes it or not. Does it mean, he doesn't have any plan to make his own law for this people?

I just shake my head when I heard it. Can Pacquiao really represent his constituent in the Congress? Or this is the end of his career?

If you are a resident of Pacquiao’s district in General Santos City, I beg to you… Please vote wisely

Google

INQUIRER.net Eleksyon 2007